HAS THE LAW CHANGED?
Changes in Missouri's record clearance law are continually happening and may make you become eligible to have your record cleared!
Date of the latest change in the law: August 2021.
Effect of the changes:
- New Offenses Now Eligible for Record Clearance:
- Unlawful use of a weapon, conceal and carry
- Unlawful use of a weapon, exhibiting
- Clean Waiting Period Shortned
- For eligible felonies, the waiting period is now 3 years (down from 7 years)
- For eligible misdemeanors, the clean waiting period is now 1 year (down from 3 years).